Receta Cookies Nutella

These soft and chewy Nutella Cookies are loaded with Nutella and chocolate chunks! My recipe is easy, but it does require some patience for chilling. Recipe includes a how-to video!

Alright Nutella lovers, this one’s for you. These Nutella cookies start with a soft, chewy cookie base that meets creamy chocolate hazelnut spread to create one perfectly flavored treat. These cookies are a much more civilized way to enjoy Nutella than my usual method: by the spoonful straight out of the jar!

-

Today’s recipe is slightly modified from my best peanut butter cookies. Similar to that recipe, these Nutella cookies are soft, buttery, and carefully crafted to keep the Nutella flavor predominant (this was my biggest concern when developing this recipe!).

Cookies De Nutella

Adding chocolate chips or chunks is optional, but I definitely recommend tossing at least a few into the batter for some melty pops of chocolate in each bite (reminds me of my double chocolate chip cookies!).

Required (I know, I know), and for at least 3 hours (sorry!). I tried chilling the cookies for less time but found that they simply spread too much. And, sure, we could’ve used more flour and skipped the chilling, but you just lose too much of that Nutella flavor. Unfortunately, a bit of fridge time is a necessary evil. I promise they’re worth the wait!

If you’ve made any of my cookie recipes before, the cast of characters above will be of no surprise to you. If you’re new here, pay special attention to the following ingredients:

Nutella

Nutella Xmas Recipes Qrcode Get Inspired Recipe Galletas Rellenas De Nutella

SAM’S TIP: Save a few chocolate chunks for pressing into the tops of your cookies when they come out of the oven! This will give your Nutella cookies a bakery-style look.

SAM’S TIP: The cracks in the middle of your cookies may still look a bit underdone when you pull them out of the oven–this is fine! As long as the edges look cooked, the insides will finish cooking outside the oven on the baking sheets. This is how I ensure my Nutella cookies will still be soft and chewy after they’ve cooled.

Nutella

Unfortunately the chilling is non-negotiable here. It’s a critical step to make sure the cookies hold their shape on the baking sheet and turn out nice and soft after baking.

Ingredient Nutella Cookies

Let’s bake together!I’ll be walking you through all the steps in my written recipe andvideobelow! If you try this recipe, be sure to tag me onInstagram , and you can also find me onYouTube andFacebook

Ingredient

These soft and chewy Nutella cookies are loaded with Nutella and chocolate chunks! My recipe is easy, but it does require some patience for chilling.

Serving: 1 cookie | Calories: 271 kcal | Carbohydrates: 35 g | Protein: 3 g | Fat: 13 g | Saturated Fat: 10 g | Cholesterol: 31 mg | Sodium: 130 mg | Potassium: 138 mg | Fiber: 2 g | Sugar: 23 g | Vitamin A: 210 IU | Calcium: 39 mg | Iron: 2 mg

Amazing

Nutella Cookies Recipe

Nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered an estimate only. Actual nutritional content will vary based upon brands used, measuring methods, cooking method, portion sizes, and more.

Let’s bake together!I’ll be walking you through all the steps in my written recipe andvideobelow! If you try this recipe, be sure to tag me onInstagram , and you can also find me onYouTube andFacebook

Ingredient

These soft and chewy Nutella cookies are loaded with Nutella and chocolate chunks! My recipe is easy, but it does require some patience for chilling.

Serving: 1 cookie | Calories: 271 kcal | Carbohydrates: 35 g | Protein: 3 g | Fat: 13 g | Saturated Fat: 10 g | Cholesterol: 31 mg | Sodium: 130 mg | Potassium: 138 mg | Fiber: 2 g | Sugar: 23 g | Vitamin A: 210 IU | Calcium: 39 mg | Iron: 2 mg

Amazing

Nutella Cookies Recipe

Nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered an estimate only. Actual nutritional content will vary based upon brands used, measuring methods, cooking method, portion sizes, and more.